What types of cookies are there?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on how the website is used.
- Social cookies: they are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: these make it possible to track visits from other websites, with which the website has an affiliate agreement (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
What cookies do we use?
- _ga: Third-party and analysis cookie to record user identification. Expiration 2 years.
- _gat: Third-party cookie, and analysis cookie, to analyze browsing behavior. Expiration 10 minutes.
- _gid: Third-party and analysis cookie to record the user ID. Expiration 24 hours.
- moove_gdpr_popup: own and session cookie used to save cookie preferences. Expiration: 1 year.
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are third party tools available online, which let users detect cookies on each webpage they visit and manage their deactivation.