- Licentiate in Medicine for the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Specialist in Gastroenterology. Dept. of Gastroenterology. University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela (2007-2011)
- Postrgraduate in Statitistics in Health Ssciences for Autonomus University of Barcelona (2012-2014).
- PhD in Medicine (2013-2017) “Fecal calprotectin as predictor of relapse in patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease in remission under maintenance anti-TNF therapy”
- First certificate in English for Cambridge University
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Unit Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Unit. Department of Gastroenterology, Clinic Hospital, Barcelona
Clinical Study Experience
Principal Investigator in 6 IBD Projects of National Investigation or Clinical Trials, co- investigator in > 20 international and national projects
- 16 Articles in Scientific National and International Journals (11 Indexed in pubmed)
- 12 Chapters of National and International Books.
- > 70 Communications to National and International Congresses
- As first or last author > 30 Communications to National and > 15 International Congresses
- Coordinator of the Young GETECCU members (Spain)
- Reviewer of 3 journals
- Member of the organizing committee of 2 meetings
- Winners of the top 10 posters of the 8th Congress of ECCO Vienna 2013
- “Use of faecal calprotectin as predictor of relapse in patients under maintenance treatment with Infliximab”
- Winners of the best oral communication of the Congress of SED Sevilla 2011
- “Predictors of response to treatment with terlipressin and albumin in patients with cirrhosis and hepatorenal syndrome type I”.