Educational programs Booking Terms and Conditions at the ICEDIG
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation and changes of educational programs
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel educational programs. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low number of participants, weather warnings and tutor availability. In this instance, a full refund will be given.
- Publicised course tutors (web and print form) may be subject to change due to unexpected tutor unavailability. Where there is a change in tutor, ICEDIG will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in advance of the individual educational program start date.
- Our masterclass programs require a minimum number of participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the program may be cancelled no later than 14 days before they are due to start.
- We may be required to cancel an individual educational program at short notice. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer it at a later date.
- Disclaimer ICEDIG is not responsible for any additional costs you may have incurred, including costs for travel or accommodation.
Cancellation by You
- Once you have completed your booking and received your emailed/verbal confirmation of enrolment or a dated payment receipt, you are deemed to have a contract with ICEDIG. You have the right to cancel this contract with us. The cancellation period will expire at the end of 14 days after ICEDIG accepts your application of participation.
- After the cancellation period has expired consideration may be given, on a case by case basis, to requests to cancel where exceptional circumstances exist. A refund may be given or a credit note issued which can be used against future educational programs fees. Participants may be asked to provide supporting evidence, e.g. a medical certificate.
- Participants should be aware at the time of booking that, once the 14-day cancellation period is over, there is no automatic right to cancel and there will be no refund of fees.
- A 25% administration fee (of the total program fee at time of booking) will be charged for any refunds made outside of cancellation period.
- To qualify for a reduced or concessionary fee you must be eligible at the time of enrolment and be prepared to provide supporting evidence. Only one concession may be claimed at a time.
Travel and Accommodation Bookings
- We strongly advise participants to purchase the appropriate insurance cover for any travel or accommodation booked prior to the educational program commencing, these will not be reimbursed upon cancellation of the program by ICEDIG.
- Please be aware that, outside of the 14-day cancellation period, you are only entitled to a refund if ICEDIG cancel the educational program.
- Refunds are not available should you have a change in circumstances that makes continued attendance at the educational program difficult, or additional responsibilities that affect time commitment to participation, and participants should consider both their availability and commitments carefully at the time of booking with this in mind.
- Wherever possible, when we cancel, we will transfer you to another educational program of your choosing provided there are places available. If the cost of the educational program you have transferred to is less than your original payment you will be refunded the balance. If the new program fee are greater you will be asked to arrange payment accordingly.
- If you have applied and have full fee discount, take into account that payment is non-refundable.
- Requests for refunds as a consequence of failure to obtain a visa for study must be supported by evidence.
ICEDIG makes every effort to ensure you enjoy your educational program. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about any aspect of the Centre this should be made in the first instance to the department via email: email@example.com. We will follow the ICEDIG’s complaints procedure.